‘Organics’ alone is not good enough for us!
If you are reading this, we know you are about making informed choices on what you buy and how you live. We do too.
Unfortunately, many manufacturers are well aware of this and some have created products that they claim are ‘natural and/or organic’, yet still contain one or more harmful chemicals.
That’s why ‘Organic’ alone was not good enough for us. We chose to be certified by ECOCERT because their requirements are extremely demanding and offer transparency and traceability from the farm to the finished product, and even cover what we say on our labels. When you purchase an ECOCERT certified product you can expect the following:
PESTICIDE AND HERBICIDE FREE ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Impaired skin requires the purest form of ingredients to ensure safe and speedy recovery.
ORGANIC ACTIVES FREE FROM HARMFUL SOLVENTS AND PRESERVATIVES that can compromise the skin’s healing process.
CERTIFIED PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES THAT ARE RIGOROUSLY AUDITED BY ECOCERT TWICE A YEAR. This gives you the assurance that compliances of standards prescribed by ECOCERT are enforced at all times.
Dr. Buds Organics products are never tested on animals but willing family, friends and colleagues who have experienced dramatic results. We hope you will enjoy using Dr. Buds Organics as much as we have!
WE PLEDGE TO NEVER USE:
- Zinc pyrithione
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- PEG compounds
- Propylene glycol
- DEA (Diethanolamide)
- TEA (Triethanolamide)
- Synthetic disinfectant
- Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Sodium laureth sulphate (SLES)
- Artificial colours
- Artificial fragrances
- Ingredients tested on animals
- Animal-derived ingredients
The above are commonly used ingredients in personal, skin, hair and scalp care products that may cause further stress to the impaired skin and scalp.
Dr. Buds Organics is Certified Organic by ECOCERT, France
Salient features of the ECOCERT Organic Standard:-
- It meets organic and natural ingredient content requirements:-
- At least 95% of the total ingredients must be from natural origin
- At least 95% of the plant ingredients must be organic
- At least 10% of the total ingredients (including water and salt) must be organic
- All ingredients and their respective sources have been validated and approved by ECOCERT.
- Its product formulation and contents have been validated and approved by ECOCERT.
- It does not contain ingredients that are in ECOCERT’s Negative Ingredient List:-
- considered not safe, which include GMO derived ingredients
- animal-derived ingredients,
- ingredients that are processed using chemicals
- ingredients that are tested on animals
- ingredients that are not environmentally-friendly
- Its packaging materials have been approved as environmental-friendly.
- It is produced in an environmental-friendly manufacturing facility. The factory is inspected twice a year by ECOCERT.
- All claims on packaging and promotional materials have been validated and approved by ECOCERT.
- It is subject to rigorous audit conducted twice yearly by ECOCERT, on site at the manufacturing facility in order to have its license renewed on a yearly basis.
For more information, please refer www.ecocert.com/en